Effective January 1, 2007
Privacy Notice Table Of Contents:
- Our Commitment To Privacy
- The Information We Collect
- The Way We Use Information
- Our Commitment To Data Security
- Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy
- How To Contact Us
- Changes To This Privacy Notice
Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this Notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this Notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at many other points where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect:
At this time, there are several areas on Crayons to Computers’ website where you may be asked to enter personal information. Response to these inquiries is strictly voluntary and not required to access the website. We DO NOT sell or share any personal information about you to or with any person or organization, except as authorized by you or as may be required by law or court order.
- Information we receive from you to make a donation. When you come to Crayons to Computers’ website to make a donation, you’ll need to provide personal information, such as the amount of your donation, your name and address. This information is used by Crayons to Computers primarily to allow Crayons to Computers to express its gratitude for your contribution, which may consist of the inclusion of your name in our Annual Report among other means. You do have the option to donate anonymously.
- Information necessary to process your donation. In order to process a monetary donation, Crayons to Computers has partnered with a payment processing service provider. Any personal information collected during this process is not shared with anyone except Crayons to Computers and this payment processing service provider in order to securely process your transaction. Personal information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and credit card information, is collected to process the transaction. This information is not shared with any other third party.
- Information from the “Contact Us” section of the website. You may contact Crayons to Computers through the “Contact Us” feature. Participation in this area is completely voluntary and it is your choice whether or not you wish to disclose your personal information, such as your name, company, e-mail, and telephone number. We use return e-mail addresses to answer the e-mail we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with any third parties.
The Way We Use Information:
Our website is used primarily to provide information about Crayons to Computers. Any information we request from visitors to our website is done on a purely voluntary basis. Disclosing personal information is not required to access the site.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online, via e-mail or otherwise, except to our payment processing service provider.
Our Commitment To Data Security:
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy:
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, Crayons to Computers is committed to going above and beyond what is required by law:
- This website is not intended for the use of persons under the age of 18, and is not structured to intentionally attract anyone under 18.
- We never knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information (including online contact information) from persons we actually know are under 18. We ask that if you are under 18 that you do not provide any personal information on this website.
- In the event that we actually know a person under age 18 is attempting to provide personal information on this website, we will not accept the information and will delete any information already received from the person.
How To Contact Us:
Should you have any questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at (513) 482-3290 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes To This Privacy Notice:
The terms of this Privacy Notice may be changed periodically. Your use of this website following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms as changed.
The Reverend Wendell Mettey
Founder & CEO
Matthew 25: Ministries